About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

I'm hypnotized. (:

Well well, SMK Taman Desa's IU day is around the corner, the first audition was on last Friday. It was cool. Infact, it was great. many people went for the audition. and everyone did great, except for me. I sang for the audition, ofcourse with both of my ears blocked. It was really a hard time for me, but ah i did it. I think i pretty much sucked but, whatever. at least i tried. (:

So according to our Ministry of health, A-H1N1 seems to be quite BIGGANG in Malaysia, and i was hoping whole malaysia's school will be closed down for at least a week, please please. hahh.

Wow, i am back to World of warcraft ! Soo coool. (: mhmmm.

Moral project and Arts project is driving me crazy. One down, one more to go. Tried so hard to get my moral project done and now, piles of arts project is waiting for me. ohh, so happy. need to pass up by friday, or else i'm SCREWED. (:
Well, not much to do lah, others took 3 months to finish it, and i'm suppose to finish it in 4 days. Any volunteer to help ? :) heh.

So , anyone want to go for a movie with me? Transformers 2 :) good !
bye.