About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

I am outta titles.

Okay, so. Where should i start..

Alright, let's start with the march school break, it was really fun, i think..
I enjoyed my short break, did you?

And, finally i've got a laptop to use, so my blog will be alot more ALIVE, i think. lol
Ohh, i started taking tuitions, good news good news.

I definitely want a meal from EVERYONE if i score straight A's in SPM. (:

And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, i wanna announce how much i hate her.

No one likes to get lectured and scolded everyday, so do i.
So dont think i am enjoying what i'm facing now, i am really really annoyed by her. gah.
I need a very very expert Accounts tutor, anyone?

Anyone wants to ask me out for a movie? it's been awhile since i last watched a movie. *hints* hahahah. ask me out la, please?

And at last, COME challenge me in POOL, please.
But to be honest, i'm too pro for you, so dont bother trying ;)

THATs all. woooot, my brain is gonna explode real soon.