About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

yayyie, new blogskin. (:

Alright, mind me if the new blogskin is kinda gay, or annoying, or whateveryoucallit.
I LIKE IT, so i dont care how do you think. hahahah.
I would like to thank REI-HIZASHI again for editing my blog for meh, so so thank yu. for once i never hated you.

So, about the blogskin, i didnt know that it comes with the title, about me part and the header. it really pisses me off, i wanna change it, and if it comes to sacrificing this blogskin, I WOULD. i'll think about what to do later, not now.

ohhh, i tried high-jump, javelin throw and all sort of sports, and i liked it. mhmmmm. but one thing! i'm really very very disappointed in volleyball, as in my performance. not to mention i was in school team in primary. but i really do suck now, gotta train, train and train more often. so yes yes, ima gonna have tuition in KASTURI, i hated it, but who cares. if it's good. so wookey la. time to stop thinking so much already. hmmmmmm, relax skit. (;

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND GONG XI FA CAI.

P.S : Thanks to Rei again for my blog and all. lotsa loves *actually its not true*

Jason.