About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Ultimate disappointment.

Woot, been awhile since i blog in the cyber cafe..
Couldn't online at home this few days due to some lame reasons.
Actually i didnt want to blog at this time, but no choice, i'm fcking, and i mean fcking pissed off yet disappointed, so i want all of you blog hoppers, or my loyal blog readers to know this.

Okay, where should i start?

Today, i've participated in 3 sports, High jump, long jump and one more, i dont know what's it called, but it's Lompat kijang lah in malay. so let's skip the crap.

The high jump session was really great, although the field is very slippery, but still, it was, QUITE, fair, since everyone's jumping at the same spot. so yeah.

And then, long jump session, it started out nicely, i was doing great when i was training, buttt, when the real thing was about to start, i was asked to teach/show some girl from my team, how to jump. and yeah, not trying to blame anyone, i tore my own flesh on my leg off, without realizing it after my first jump.
MY jumps was awful, and i mean, REALLY awful, even me myself was laughing at my own scores.
So yeah, my expectation for the medals bagged are as follows :-

High Jump : Silver Medal (Achieved)
Long Jump : Silver,Bronze (Failed)
Lompat Kijang : Gold Medal (Failed)

Bagging some medals for myself, and my own team, is the least i can do for my last year in high school, but i guess, i failed. This disappointment phobia will haunt me, for at least, years. I was even thinking of it while i was sleeping. i mean, it's okay if i didnt get any medals, but it was really fcked up when i was participating with wounds. Ah, fck it. Maybe, today's just wasn't my day?

ANYWAYS, CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WINNERS. (:

So yeah, i'lll upload my leg's wound piccss sooon. lazy lah. (:

You'll never feeeel my pain :( woahahahaha.
It's okay lah, everything will be alright eventually jason yoong chung seong. <3
I guess i'll just stick with Dota ! and WoW for awhile. nyaha.

P.S. : MY LEG'S WOUND IS REALLY, and i mean REALLY disgusting, and hurts much. (:

Come sayang me. heh.