About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

I am the most awesome one ever . :D

OKAY GUYS, BEFORE YOU READ THIS POST, IT'S BY REI-HIZASHI, *she's in my blogroll btw* I didnt want to delete this post because i appreciate her help, so i'll allow her to fit into 1% of my blog's content, so yeeahh, she helped me with the new blogskin, i dont think its really that bad, but she kinda hate it. so no matter what happens, i get to link people from now on. muahaha. and again, THANK YOU REI FOR YOUR HELP (:, awesome one.


Hiii! It is me - the awesome one here.

As you can see, I've managed to change your layout for you. I have absolutely no idea why you couldn't figure out how to do it especially since it's so easy to do.

Oh wait, I think I have the answer to that ...


YOU'RE A NOOB !
Jason : *YES I ADMIT I'M ONE*


*ahem*


Where was I?

Oh yes ... I think this layout that you have chose is without a doubt, absolutely ... GAY.

Allow me to point out certain things.


Your blog title says :- "SPLASHES! now that is what I call sweet."
jason : OH LOL, i admitted i'm a noob, thats why, i found a nice one and i wanted it, i dint know i cant change the blog title, zomg*


Your about me section says :- "Too much of sweets do not make you sweeter. Too bitter a heart, a man will never find happiness."
jason : i bet i can change my ABOUT ME section right?


Your blog header says :- "More than just words. they're splashes of sweetness."
jason : WOW, this is really gay. (:


I don't know if it's just me but isn't this all a bit the gay for a guy? Not to mention that there is pink in this layout. Pink ... ohmygod pink! It is seriously one of the most offensive colours in the world, I swear and this is coming from me - a girl.
jason ; actually i didnt realize there was pink :D

And one of the most disturbing parts to me is the presence of that huge ...

WATERMELON

up there that seems to be oozing blood out or something.

Watermelon ... are you like, okay? Didn't it put you off cos it is soooo putting me off.

Wtf really ... a watermelon!!!
pffft.

jason ; zomg, watermelon is nice, after all i chose this blogskin because lotsa people liked it and i personally liked it, it's so, NICE. except for the watermelon and pink part. gahh. :(


I would love to elaborate more and point out more stuff that I find absolutely ridiculous but I have to go study now. Ohmygod I'm so hardworking - confirm it's gonna rain tonight.

Oh and before I forget, Happy Chinese New Year. I'm not late cos CNY lasts for 15 days and it has not passed the 15th day yet. So Happy CNY to you once again. May you have good health, peace, prosperity yada yada bla bla all that stuff wtf so sien repeating this stupid sentence every year.
jason : thank you thank you


Wohgeyh Bye !





Lots of love,
(not really actually)


Rei



P/S: I shamelessly linked myself in your blogroll section cos I deserve to be linked dammit.

I did fix your layout for you after all haha wtf.

Ok to be honest, it's just shameless advertising hahah wtf my skin damn thick wei k bye