About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

(: Schoool.

Life's been a lil messy and kinda not so cool lately.
My freedom rate dropped from 98% to 75%, then 75% to 30%.
And thanks to my FANTASTIC 2 months holiday.

School is up, and that makes me a better man, wait, i'm still a boy or a guy.? (who cares)
Schedules, schedules! gotta plan for my schedules, a really nice one. heh.
What should i do.? Other than being a lifeless dude around.
Talking about school, i'm wearing this school pants that is absolutely NOT MY SIZE, or i would say too long for me. and i'm forced to pull my pants up every 5 minutes like a girl. I dont know what i'm talking about actually.

Oh yea! Who's good in Economics, Accounts and Maths? I'll offer any of you a lollipop if you're willing to teach me (:.

Gong xi fa cai! Chinese new year is around the corner. Kids, teenagers, unmarried adults, get ready for lotsa lotsa Angpao. And married Uncle Aunties, please do not hesitate to call me and give me some Angpao, i'm always there for you.

Well, i wasn't gonna post any pictures, until wengonn reminded me about the pics on becca's blog, so i went over and STOLE some pics from her blog (:
nehhh.













Meh, gossip (:














That stoning face and that eating face. (100% candid, who would pose like that?)














Candid, again (:


















Group photo, normal ones.


















Group photo, look at Wengonn and you'll know what it's like.














Gossip-ing and chilling.

Bye, gggtgbyez.