About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Chinese new year! Angpaooo.

"Gong xi Gong xi Gong xi niiii. (:"
"GONG XI FA CAI, ANGPAO MALI"
"Doong dooong chiang."

Alright, a week left to Chinese New Year. (: Everyone's been waiting for this moment for quite a long time, and neither do i. I'm waiting to grab lotsa angpao this year and pay all my debts. and obviously, get me back to WoW (:

Oh and, beeen hopping around people's blog and look around, so yeah, i think i shoulda change my blogskin. but i have NO IDEA at all how to change it, gotta spend some time doing researches then.

Back to the diary part, today's tuesday, and it's Rumah Kuning's rumah sukan day. i was supposed to attend the rumah sukan thing, but i was wearing a Rumah Hijau's shirt, so i decided not to make a fool outta myself. Then i walked around looking at peoples playing volleyball, badminton and so on. And i, played badminton, lol (:. then lepak-ed there for awhile, headed to .. Ali =/. well, fyi, this is the first time staying back in school. Lol, not exactly stay back, i went out to grab some lunch, change, and most importantly get my cap, to cover my Semi-Bald hair. hmmmmm. it was fun and cool, ima stay back more often. (:

Ohhh, and this year, last year of high school, i decided to treasure every opportunities to enjoy my high school life. I joined the volleyball, taekwandoe and, uhh. interact club, =o haha, laugh, go on. (:

And at last, i've got a tortoise, like lol. I've never liked tortoises. but yeah, i'll do my best to keep it alive, and hopefully keep it happy. Tortoises freaks me out, their shell and body are so perfectly crafted. awesome!

Alright, thats all for today.