About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Bald is stylo, We've got balls.

The gang, went into a BALD Craze. (:
Me, Kenton, Adam and Jey is bald! And Ashton's coming soon.
I felt really DUMB, and f***ed up when i decided to shave it.
The gang ENCOURAGES before you cuts, then LAUGHTERS when you're cutting, at last, TEASES when you're done being bald (:.
` You laugh, you tease, but will you ever do the same? ` Many may laugh, many may follow, and TONS will love. We are the trend, we've got balls. (:

There, these are the lyrics i changed from the Original song - T-shirt (Shontelle Layne)

Hey.
Trying to decide, trying to decide if i, really wanna go bald tonight.
I never use to go bald without you, i'm not sure i've got the balls to,
Im gonna be bald gonna be bald but, all my guys gonna have to wait cause, i don't know if i got the balls to.
I tried everything to make my mind through.

Nothing feels right when no cap is on, sick of this hair and these beanie blue.
Taking it off cause i feel a fool, trying to shave when im missing you.
Ima step out of this beanie blue, curl up in a ball with my bald hair.
With what i lay, with nothing but your wiggy on.
Oh, with nothing but your wiggy on.

Hey, gotta be strong gotta be strong but i'm, really hurting now that i'm bald.
I thought maybe i'd do some flirting, but i didn't get past the fact and,
Now i dont know now i dont know if i'm, ever really gonna let you know, and i,
Couldnt even leave my appartment.
Im stripped down torn up about it.


Nyahahaa. (: hope you guys like it.. :D

So yeah, next. i look like a freakinng monk. and i hate it. thanks kenton (:
Woot, not in the mood for more, when you see me, you know how i feeeel. (:
I hate going to school now, and i wont go to malls or anywhere without a cap on. that's it.
(: i am so screwedddddd. BALD, can u get it, BALDDD (:

P.S. DO NOT LAUGH WHEN U SEE ME. OR I'LL. (: Try it and you'll know.
AND ALSO, dont bother asking for pics, BECAUSE I'LL SHOW U IN REAL LIFE, AND THEN EAT U UP (:

Jason ` the bald guy.