About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Woohoo (:

Aihh. Michael Michael (:
I'm starting to like the name Michael.
Well i know sooner or later she'll find out that i am me. so yeahh.
I wore a disguise yesterday in mv.
It really did work out, at least she didnt realize that i'm jason, or maybe she knew i was jason.
I am such a poosie, but it was necessary for me to be Michael ._.
Michael Jason (:


Now. i'm really happy that finally, Jusco's kiddy arcade is at least better now, they changed the old style of "super shooter arcade style basketball machine" to the new one. And i'm extremely happy that i managed to be the first high score holder. Yeah, another new place to hang out. (:


Next! Today early in the midnight around 2am+, i got lectured or i'll call it critism really really badly, but it was true lah, every single word he said to me, and the HE i was mentioning was actually my dad. he said these to me : *censored*...............
For the full version of what he said to me, please sms to 016-6720716 or logon to www.jasonrawries.blogspot.com for further information. Terms & Conditions apply.
Ahh. i'd better be a good boy (:


And then, I was thinking, should i get a hit counter for my blog or whatever bullshit, but at the same time, i'm worried if i have only 3 hits per day, and the 3 hits were actually my own hits. which is really really lame. Imagine having a hit counter in your own blog, and when you're hoping for more hits than you expected, and yet, you have only 3, after thinking for awhile, you realized that you actually checked your blog thrice on that day. (:


wooh, one more thing. have you guys checked out Bolt 3D yet? damn, he's really so so cute!
actually i wanted to upload some of Bolt's pictures, but too bad, it's too small, and i'm too lazy to edit the pictures. so there's a link for the Bolt 3D. go check it out. http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/bolt/. it's now showing in the cinema, go go ! grab a ticket and watch it. (:

Fooh, i'm getting bored of my blacky wallpaper, can anyone help me out with the new blogskin? i have no clue about these blog stuffs, and i'm really hoping someone can help me out.. Please.?


Jason.

`P.S. : Michael Jason is not my name (: