About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Working tale.

:] :] :[ :[ :o :o. Which emotion suits me best now eh? Hmm... Work ! Is that a bad thing? No,hell no. After an accurate counting (My maths sucks), Working is definitely one of the best choices that i can possibly make. :] Spending time infront of the comp MIN.5 hours is absolutely WRONG,WRONG and WRONG. :X. Wellll. During my "Enjoyable" working hours.. I've created these new borned pics. During the first and 2nd day of work. :] Dont misunderstand, i'm not the type of person that cam whores alot. It's just that. You understand :]














First day infront of the mirrors full of shooes. :]















Still first day! Trying to "show" people my MickeyMousie T-shirt. :o















This is obviously a better One ! :D

Lol. Me, myself never watched HighSchoolMusical 2, BUT! guess what, i can sing almost all of em, Because! I'm working in a boutique that sells H.S.M2's T-Shirt, LIKE WTF RIGHT. 12/7 Full of High school musical's song. And of course, the best part is, i gotta wear MiCkeyMousie shirt :] And soon, MickeyMousie Shoesss. But i think i'm falling in love with MickeyMouse.

Mhmmm. It's been a long time since i touched Computer. And i mean LONGGGG. as in my Long la. 3 days, yes 3 days ! Thanks mickey, i'm getting away from Comp life. :] People always say : Get a life man, stop staring at the comp all day. And yes, i'm gonna search for this life. No matter what it takes. :]

Yes, Maybe i'm a lame blogger, but.. i really tried, my best. I'm not a good writer, and obviously not good in english too. Digged into the deepest part of my brain and found nothing. :D

Haaaa. That's it! That's it! NO MOREEEEEEE. :] Come visit me at Mickey MidValley if you miss me :[

[yGs]`Jason'. *winks*

A friend is someone who walks in
when the whole world has walked out.

Dedicated to everyone !