About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Did you ever? :D

Did you ever done this ? :]















Melted cattle holder. :O















Burnt cattle :D















And again, burnt cattle.


Yeah, that's what i've done. Leaving the gas on from 3pm to 11pm. When i found out what happened. I was shocked and feeling stupid at the same time. I was laughing alone in the toilet. Roflmao. People! Be aware! Do not leave your gas on for too long, alright? :]

Ahhhyaaa... Work work work. I'm filled with work. :D Oh! And.. McDonald's McShaker is no longer available. :(
















McShaker Powda. :] (Taken from some other links.)




















My Fav. (Taken from some other links.)

heh. i love McDonalds. i love junk food. Hmm.! and i love my job. :D. okay that's all

[P.S. i love my job except the part that i have to stand whole day.]

[yGs]`Jason'