About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

No topic.

I use to care about what my friends say.. what others say about me, my bad thinggs and my good things.. i care about how others look at me.. But not anymore, people always tell me that i should just be myself, just be who i am.. I mean.. if your friends cant stand you.. they're not really friends. Well. What are friends for? To help each other when they need help.. Help each other with giving compliments and improve theirselves. But sometimes they just doesnt help.
What i want was just a chance.. a chance ! ishh.. Well. wishing anyone or anything that are reading my blog that they will not face any Friendship problems.. and even in Relationships. :] haaa.. what crap am i posting >.>

Okay let's move on.. when i woke up. ma dad asked me to go and do some work with him.. and before everything get started. I got "screwed" cuz my hair was like.. so messy and long.. but i dont think so lar.. and went around to get a hair cut.. And yes ! i found a perfect one :P.. and it was cheap.. i mean as in not so expensive... and worth cutting my hair there.. And then.. what else ? No more !. haa

Jason.

Never look back :p