About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Wee Wang Wang :]

AH. i'm so so obsessed with her. :( so so ! i kept thinkin and thinkin. i really want her so so much. :( wEll.. Love's really a "THING" that can make one live , die , happy , sad & ... well. >.> idk.. :(

Oh yeah ! few days ago. i went to private server and someone asked me to go for a 3v3 PvP arena event.. my gear is LIKE SHITTY lol. and they was like.. " YOU SURE U CAN GO ? " "YOU'RE GONNA BRING THE TEAM DOWN" and i was like.. "Err? Dont worry. :]" Ended up, we won the event ! We were given a piece of S3 each. YAY ! and... This ish the screenshottie :D















D: It's me in the middle @ My team named : Sapped Girls Wont Say No.

Well. Loves driving me crazy.. i gotta know how to handle my emotion !! argh. :) awell..

Top 3 Must watch movie in 2008 @ Jason's list

1. 21 !!
2. Hancock !!
3. Red Cliff !!

Ahhhh. :P hehe. welllllll what else !? :O

That's it i guess. love ya'll.

Jason`.

Lovin her.