About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

>.> :D raawrr.

I went around searching for poems on the net... then .. i found this..

An Entrapment

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

And yeah. This is exactly How i feelt. :D

Well. i realized that. writing a blog .. is like .. yeah, spending time.. and releasing whatever good or bad things in you.. but.. sometimes you just wouldn't be honest.. so :]

I gotta learn ! gotta try .. gottta improve.. :D

Oh yeah ! I HATE THOSE WoWers - World of Warcraft players .. that sucked up In PvE and PvP..
I went to ZA .. and they actually sucked up the raid.. and ended up causing me 200g repair and Respec-ing.. and the best part is .. Didnt do any stuff there, except getting pissed. :]

Then me and Jason @ Shanaa went for PvP.. we kept losing .. and .. yeah we gotta improve our skills.. Our team name is actually - Learn To Run. ROFL rite :D hehehe

Totally loving her.

Good Luck Guys.

Jason`.