About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

6th day of blogging.

Well well.. I've been worried bout something..
According to everything that happened to me .. i think i might be having cancer.. :x
well.. and 1 more thing, my mom have been always nagging about my mouth..
I have this sickness .. like.. idk how do i explain .. and my mom always say when i talk.. there's this smell .. a disgusting smell.. and idk. i've been doing everything i can to get rid of this.. sigh :(

And yeah. it's another day of WoW. Ah D asked if i wanna go watch Red Cliff.. it's an awesome show, but sigh. i watched it already, very nice show, but not worth watching the 2nd time.. so yeah.. i decided to stay in IPlay and play WoW. :D..

And in WoW.. lotsa stuff happened.. :D sigh sigh. idk what to write already. byee

GL HF.

I Love Her.`
Jason `.