About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

What a day. :]

Okay, 2nd day of my bloggg.
What can i say.. mhmm..
Oh yeah.. Exam ended.. I was doing great lawl. but...
I FRIGGIN FAALED Accounts. :] And thanks to someone..
HE CHEATED, and he promised me not to cheat. >.>
Well.. i dont know how to write blogs, can anyone inspire me ?
Hmmm.. What else can i write.. :(
Well well.. Gyming time i guess. :]
Lol. :]



Ah... It's 10pm... finished gyming .. well actually just basketball and swimming :D.

Then then me , kenton and Ah D went for a pool.... i got these pics there. :D














Jason & Kenton














Ah D & Kenton

Lawl. then we went home.. and then .. i came online and upload these pics
and wrote them lo.. hmm yeah.. that's all. :D Good night.


Good Luck Have fun `.

I Love Her.
Jason`.