About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

:] Day four.

Okay. it's the forth day of my blog.. let me see...
Yeah. My day started with a dream ... a greatt dream..
Then.. i woke up late .. around 7.20am. yeah. then ..
I was panic. then i went to wash up .. but no matter what happens... i'll still eat ma favorite..
WITH BREAD. :]




















This rawks man. Especially with a cup of Ribena. D: hehe.
Well. then got to school.. for sports and all...
AFTER School.. i went home and eat my Beancurd Fried Rice Aka. "Dao Gok Chao Fan"
Then.. i walked around in my house. after that i found this pic.. and wanted to post it here..




















The cute little jason when i was .. 3 ? yeah. Cute right. :D
then then.. Well. idk if anyone that reads this knows about World of Warcraft..
But.. yeah.. i've been training Arena 2s and 3s .. idk why. just that PvE is kinda bored already..
so yeah :D train train train.. then .. Hmm..
Loving someone is so tough.. being loved.. is even more tough.. sigh.. :(
But still, she'll be the one. XD

GL HF.

I Love Her.
Jason.`