About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

>.> boring day.

e..Okay. and now it's my 3rd day of blogging..
Today i didnt go to school because.. i dropped Chinese..
Then it's chinese exam today.. so yeah. I skipped school. <3
And.. i woke up at 2PM. then then when i'm almost ready..
My dad came and talk to me .. and letcure me about studies.. and stuffs..
I almost got crazy for writing these.. My brains gonna explode.. soon..
How can others write so much thingys in blogs.. and i just wrote not more than 100 words..
I'm already whining.. :(
And yeah. It's World of Warcraft's day again.. Joe asked if i wanna go *Cheong K* but..
Money wouldn't allow me to do so. :] so yeah. It's World of Warcraft all day and abit of Dota. :]
THEN THEN.. we ordered Mcdonalds ! :D. few of us in IPlay ordered McD.. hehehe.
So i guess it's once again an end for my Blog at 31st July 2008. :] hehe.

Good Luck Have Fun `

I Love Her.
Jason `.